Cool off with a refreshing chilled soup, perfect for strawberry season!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 6 cups sliced and hulled (stems removed) fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional sliced strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and mint for garnish, optional
- Place all ingredients (except those for garnish) in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Ladle mixture into soup bowls. Garnish, if desired. Serve chilled.