Lung Tonic Tea Blend
- 1 tsp bee balm (or oregano and/or thyme)—for respiratory infections
- 1 tsp Korean licorice mint (or anise hyssop, fennel seed, or licorice root)
- 1 tsp peppermint leaf
- 1 tsp marshmallow leaf (or mallow leaf or marshmallow root)
- 1 tsp mullein leaf (strain hairs well through a tightly woven cloth or coffee filter), optional
- 1 tsp plantain leaf, optional
- Steep herbs in 12 to 16 ounces of hot water for 15 minutes or longer. (Inhale the steam as it steeps.)
- Strain and sweeten with honey if desired.
- This tea combines general antimicrobial activity with lung-opening and soothing properties.
Over 34 Years As Montgomery’s Best Health Food Store Choice!