Dark Chocolate Fondue
This deep, dark chocolate sauce pairs well with light, sweet fruits.
This recipe originally appeared on TasteForLife.com.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 oz dark chocolate
- Bananas, melon, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi (any fruit you desire)
- Slice fruit and place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate while you make the fondue.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Gradually pour in milk and whisk well to make a paste.
- Place the saucepan over a low heat and cook, stirring constantly, until simmering.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted. The mixture will thicken as it cools slightly.
- Transfer chocolate to a fondue pot, and keep warm. Serve with cut fruit for dipping.